F3WS DASHSTRONG GEAR PRE-ORDER – NOW OPEN (thru 10/21)

F3WS DASHSTRONG GEAR PRE-ORDER – NOW OPEN (thru 10/21)

QIC: Zuck

Date: 10/21/2017

PAX: Everyone

Men and @Mongoose –

We have a new F3WS Gear Pre-Order open as of right now!  Not only is it a new order, but also includes a new, limited edition logo!  Check it out!

For those who have never ordered, or those who don’t remember “the deal”…

1. The order will be open through Saturday, 10/21.  If you do not place an order by then – you will miss out on the order.  You may be able to order ‘generic’ F3 gear, but if you want something specific to our region, you must jump on one of our orders.
  2. Ordering early doesn’t get your gear to you any sooner.  If you order on 10/3, or you order on 10/20… MudGear processes the order at one time (once the pre-order time is closed).
    –  That being said, if you order non-F3WS gear as well, you may get that gear separate (and sooner).
  3. We need at least 12 orders for MudGear to fulfill and process an order.  It can be one person ordering 12 shirts, but nevertheless, 12 items must be ordered, or the order will be voided and not processed.  I don’t envision that being a problem.
  4. There are a lot of new ‘items’ (e.g. the Eco Fleece Hoodie).  If you have questions about how something may fit, don’t hesitate to reach out to me or to another pax who may already own some F3 gear.
  5. Orders will  be shipped to your house.  I will not be consolidating a single order and then distributing.  Too much of a hassle.
  6. You will pay for shipping.  Shipping is FREE for orders > $75.00.  So, what pax have done in the past is gone in with a few other guys on a single order to alleviate that shipping cost.  Feel free to do so if you want.
  7. The gear isn’t cheap.  True.  Keep in mind this is one of the only means of generating $$$ for F3 to do what it does.  Thinking about it that way, and personally thinking about supporting something for which I agree with it’s mission and has personally impacted me in a positive way – it makes it easier to justify the cost.  Then you just have to convince your M of that.  🙂

Again, the preorder can be found HERE!!! 

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me personally – brian.amrich@gmail.com – for questions.

Start spreading the word at workouts during COT.

Aye!!!

@Zuck